Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining!
In-Stock - Ships in 24 hours
99% reviewers recommend this product
100% Money Back Guarantee.
For a serene look to your home, place this exotic Red Maple Bonsai Tree wherever you please! Its pretty leaves sits afloat in a cloud like formation giving off a calming ambiance to your space. We are completely won over by its vibrant red color coupled with our home setting. For a feeling of warmth, this Bonsai is the perfect plant to have in your home!
- It is best to pot your seeds in Autumn or stratify your seeds before planting.
- Be sure to use a self-draining pot that's approximately 6" deep.
- Fill 1/4 of the bottom of the pot with a layer of gravel and a layer of fine clay
- Add a mix of potting compost, fine clay and gravel to the second 1/4 of the pot - This should have your pot full to about 3" deep
- Place seeds on the surface at approximately 2-5cm apart
- Cover the seeds with a new layer of the same mixture of potting compost, fine clay and gravel
- Water the soil a fair amount, avoiding a fine nozzle that may disturb the layers
Keep your seed bed warm, preferably in sunlight
- Keep your seed bed damp, but not too wet
- After seeds germinate do not prune or re-pot seeds until the next spring season
- Seeds can be separated and re-potted in bigger pots after the first year or unrestricted growth
- Train your seeds to become Bonsai trees with wiring, pruning and patience.